Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hannah Fest and Imagine Me

This past weekend was a SUCCESS at Hannah Fest. It did rain but the rain did not touch the souls of those in attendance. Along with many beautiful and inspiring songs done by the residents at Hannah's Haven and the testimony of one of the ladies I was moved to tears. I was reminded once again that "God is Good" and that he does indeed care for the broken hearted!

Our G.D.M. girls along with my roommate Denine and I danced to "Imagine Me" by Kirk Franklin. This song speaks to all of the broken places in our lives from past abuse to low self esteem. As I danced one verse in the middle of our girls as they are laying in "broken" positions my heart rejoiced and cried out in sorrow at the same time at the freedom that we all have experinced this past month and the pain and shame that we must fight against.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kirkfranklin/imagineme.html (Imagine me Lyrics)

To God be the glory for all the great things He has done. Jesus is the ONLY way to true freedom! I have tried for to long to gain this freedom on my own. Resting in His protective arms this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home